1) The Legend of Skippy website and its contents shall be available to be viewed by anyone (the viewer).
2) A viewer does not need to register to make a purchase (a Buyer)
3) All users are expected to contribute towards ensuring every ones experience of this website is safe, pleasant and hassle-free. We encourage users to report any miss-use of the website or a breech of this agreement and to settle any buyer/seller dispute amicably.
4) This agreement does not create a partnership, joint venture, agency, broker, employee, franchise, license or any other trading relationship between the parties.
5) Unless otherwise stated all transactions shall be in GBP
6) Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction, publishing, duplicating, copying or modifying is prohibited and all intellectual property rights are reserved.
7) The design, layout, scheme or theme is subject to change without notice.
8) You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
9) You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
10) You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website.
11) From time to time, we may include links to, or advertisements for other websites. These Links and Advertisements are included for your information and convenience; they do not signify or indicate our endorsement of the website or any information, goods or services which may be available within it. We have no responsibility or liability for the content of any Linked website.
12) Where a users activities, whether by action or omission, are not consistent with the terms or spirit of this agreement, we may issue a warning notice. The notice will state the offending activities, what you need to do by way of correction or remedy and a timescale for compliance.
13) In the interest of keeping users safe and we may use any method available to us, including technical and legal to prevent anyone who has had an account terminated for a breech of these terms from accessing and using our website.
14) Whilst we will make all reasonable endeavours to maintain continuous and secure access to our website and its services, the operation and availability of the website and services may be interrupted or interfered with beyond our control and cannot give any warranties or guarantees nor shall we be liable in contract, tort or negligence in respect of your inability to access the website.
15) Where any notice is required under this agreement, the notice should be in writing and served by email, registered delivery post or courier service, A notice shall be deemed as being served upon signed receipt of delivered or 12 hours after it is sent by email when the email has not been returned undelivered can be done via email.
16) You must honour payments for goods or services purchased.
17) In the event that you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must follow the procedures within the timescale set.
18) You accept risk for the goods upon their delivery to you.
19) We do not endorse or recommend any item available on this website, It is your responsibility to ensure the goods or services meet with your specific requirements but nothing within these terms shall reduce, prevent or otherwise interfere with any statutory right or claim you might have against a Seller.
20) Most Goods available within our website are subject to the Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and the Buyer has a right to cancel the order within 14 days of the date on which the Buyer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer acquires physical possession of the goods.
21) To exercise the right to cancel, the Buyer must inform the The Legend of Skippy directly at the address shown on the contact page, of their decision to cancel the contract by a clear and concise statement sent to the Legend of Skippy by post, fax or email (if using post it is recommended obtaining proof of posting). To notify the Legend of Skippy, the Buyer may use the ‘Contact’ page it is not obligatory.
22) The right to cancel is not available where the goods are personalised or have been made to your specifications.
Effects of cancellation
23) Where the Buyer cancels the contract, the Seller will reimburse the Buyer all payments received, including the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if the Buyer choses a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Seller).
24) The Seller may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is as a result of unnecessary handling by the Buyer.
25) The Seller shall make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
a) 14 days after they receive back from the Buyer any goods supplied, or
b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day the Buyer provides evidence that the goods have been returned, or
c) If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day the Buyer informed the Seller about their decision to cancel the contract.
26) The Seller will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Buyer used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Buyer will not incur any fees as a result of the imbursement.
27) The Seller may withhold reimbursement until they have received the goods back or the Buyer has supplied evidence of having sent the goods back, whichever is the earliest.
28) The Buyer shall return the goods to the Seller at the address shown on the contact page without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the Buyer communicates the cancellation of the contract with the Seller. The deadline is met if the Buyer sends back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
29) The Buyer will have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
30) The Buyer is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Liabilities and Indemnities
31) The Legend of Skippy cannot be held liable for any claims, costs, losses or damages however cause, including equity, tort or statute arising out of the contract between the buyer and Seller. If we are found liable to any person for any reason, our liability shall be limited to the amount paid for products or services.
Law and Jurisdiction
32) A person or company who is not party to this Agreement shall not have any rights, benefits or obligations under this Agreement or any part of it, under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
33) No forbearance, indulgence, relaxing, inaction or delay in either party enforcing performance, its contractual or legal rights shall prejudice, restrict or otherwise diversely affect the rights of that party to enforce its rights at a later date or later breach.
34) If any provision of this agreement is, or shall become invalid or unenforceable in the opinion of a court of Law it shall in no way affect or diminish the remainder of the agreement and it shall remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by Law. Both parties shall seek and agree an alternative provision that is valid and enforceable and reflects the intent of the original term.
35) This agreement is constructed and Governed in accordance with English Law, the courts of England and Wales have jurisdiction to adjudicate and provide determinations on any dispute arising from or in relation to these Terms and Conditions.