Advertising Service

20% of the pot is allocated to The Legend of Skippy for admin costs, to help grow the service, while the other 80% of the pot is shared equally between all of the organisations who have signed up
Generate a new revenue stream through your website

Join the Skippy Advertising Service and start using your website as new way to generate revenue.

Adverts on websites used to be considered unnecessary for businesses, but now its considered normal and acceptable. As businesses, organisations and individuals look for new ways to generate revenue, online adverts have become normal practice and have allowed companies to find new revenue streams in a global economy where money is harder to come by.

Joining the Skippy Advertising Service means joining one of the most accessible profit share schemes available online. It’s FREE to join, and follows the below steps:

  1. Adverts appear on your website, automatically adjusted to your site so that they only appear in blank space.
  2. As your website visitors see, and potentially click on the adverts, this generates revenue that goes into the Advertising Service Pot.
  3. Every 3 months, 20% of the pot is allocated to The Legend of Skippy for admin costs, to help grow the service, while the other 80% of the pot is shared equally between all of the organisations who have signed up.

And that’s it! Any funds generated from the service will be deposited into your businesses, charities or organisations bank account, and its up to you how you spend it.

As the service grows, and more websites sign up, the potential for growing revenue and income will grow. This project has only just begun, but long term The Legend of Skippy can see the positives of how this service can help make services sustainable.

Interested in finding out more and signing up? Please download our brochure for futher details regarding this service, or complete the form below to register an interest in becoming part of our advertising network.