Computers come in all shapes and sizes. Laptops, desktops, all-in-ones, Windows, Apple, Chromebooks, Linux…that’s a lot of variation for such a fundamental part of our daily lives. If your computer is not working well for you don’t delay in getting it sorted. Let Skippy get your device up and running for you.
How The Service Works
- Fill in the form below to request that your computer is fixed.
- We’ll contact you to confirm the details of the request and to get your device booked into our appointments to be fixed.
- Get your computer to us, or get it set up for remote access, and we’ll get it fixed as soon as possible!
Things to be aware of
- Due to limited storage, we do not keep stock for repairs. We, therefore, have to order all parts and fit them once they arrive. Please allow 2-3 days for deliveries, then a further 2-3 days for the repair. If we think the repair will take longer we’ll be in contact to discuss. This, of course, will not be an issue if your fix doesn’t actually need any new parts :).
- We film all of our fixes and share them on our various digital platforms (website, social media channels, and newsletter). If you don’t want your repair sharing please let us know.
- Our repairs are more restorations then quick fixes. We use genuine parts and try to use as many of the original parts as possible. We will, of course, keep you up to date with how the repair is going, but please bear with us while we ensure your tablet is back to full working order. You won’t get this level of care and attention to detail anywhere else.