- Created 125 student profiles to logon to the school computers
- Installed Office, Chrome and Adobe Reader on 7 laptops
- Uncorrupted 32 PDF files so that they opened again
- Fixed 1 phone that hasn't worked in 2 years in 30 minutes
- Fixed 2 interactive boards that had lost their touch screen function
- Recovering 7,000 documents from an external hard drive that had decided to become corrupt.
And tomorrow I'm going to answer my phone and return all the missed calls I've had while installing the new server at the school.
Then I'll right a blog explaining the epic journey I've been on at this school. Exciting times have been had!